Deeply Job Function Email List Impressed

You can post here about all the email list
delwar70

Deeply Job Function Email List Impressed

Post by delwar70 »

I asked you to borrow 100,000 yuan directly. And then you woke up Yes, people just disappeared. The liar used this threshold effect very vividly. There is nothing mysterious about this threshold effect. Let's take a Job Function Email List look at how Internet companies use this effect to play tricks. Internet case 1. Didi The most slippery effect of this effect is still our Internet company "Didi . Some time ago, I deliberately used and Taxi" to test how much it would cost to travel from. The company to the home. The result is After testing, I found Job Function Email List that taxis. Were more than two yuan cheaper than Didi. - That's not right! Wasn't Didi always cheaper than taxis? My memory brought me back to four years ago. Not long after Didi was promoted in Hangzhou in 2015.

I tried Didi Taxi once with the strong recommendation of my colleagues. I was deeply impressed by that experience - the original taxi fare of 11 yuan. The platform directly helped me reduce 10 yuan. And I only Job Function Email List paid 1 yuan. The driver's brother also told me that in addition to the original 11 yuan in fare income. Didi also rewarded him with 10 yuan, and he got 21 yuan. I was stunned at the time, there is such a good thing in the world? Didi is simply a Bodhisattva in this world, a blessing to Job Function Email List mankind. Since then, I have fallen in love with Didi Taxi, a must when I travel. However, in the following years. The subsidy for Didi taxis gradually decreased from 10 yuan.

To 5-6 yuan - to 2-3 yuan - until now. The price of taxis is the same as that of taxis. There are also times when taxi prices are higher. This is simply the most slippery "go-threshold effect" in play: use large discounts to Job Function Email List lure me into the bait, cultivate my usage habits, and then gradually reduce the strength of discounts. And finally unknowingly take my little leek. Harvest! If Didi had been charged the same price Job Function Email List as a taxi from the beginning. How many people would have used it? The same is true for Mobike. When was first launched three years ago. The monthly pass was only one dollar!