Family Country Email List Suddenly

You can post here about all the email list
delwar70

Family Country Email List Suddenly

Post by delwar70 »

Many product people are very interested in psychology. Thinking that psychology is everywhere in life and in products. But when you study psychological knowledge. You will find that many Country Email List classics such as.The Analysis of Dreams", "Introduction to Psychoanalysis", "Inferiority and Transcendence" are too far away from the present. And the various theories mentioned in them can be heard. It is very profound, but it is not so easy to understand and difficult to apply in practice. But what I want to say is that psychology is not Country Email List far away from us. There is a lot of psychological knowledge in the current popular Internet products. So I plan to write a series of columns named.

Talk about the psychology in products. Interpret the complex theories in psychology in a down-to-earth way. And at the same time supplement the current. Internet cases to help friends understand and Country Email List absorb them. So as to better apply them in practice. The first theory I will talk about today is the threshold effect. Interesting analysis Climbing the threshold effect - to understand in the most straightforward terms. When we need to climb a high place, we do not step up, but step by step. Social Country Email List psychologists use the "bargaining effect" to generally refer to making. A small request before making a big request, thereby making. It easier for the other party to accept the big request.

Note that the premise mentioned here is "big requirements". If your requirements are not large. Then it is not suitable to use the threshold effect. And it will be finished directly. "Climbing the door Country Email List effect" is also known as "the effect of getting an inch". When I was a child, similar news frequently appeared in the newspapers. A family suddenly moved to your next door. The first time they asked you to Country Email List borrow 1,000 yuan, and then quickly. The second time I asked you to borrow 10,000 yuan. And then quickly paid you back 150,000 yuan. You felt like a dream; the third time.