3 Ways to Sell More Pizza With Text Message Marketing

You can post here about all the email list
Sabuz

3 Ways to Sell More Pizza With Text Message Marketing

Post by Sabuz »

We all know the saying, "You don't discuss fax list politics or religion with acquaintances or colleagues". Well, I'll go to you one better. You also don't discuss the state of Israel. It seems there is no gray area regarding Israel. One is either profoundly pro or con. It is one of the very few nations that virtually everyone has an opinion. If Phone Number List you are a regular reader, you will know that I am pro-Israel, so I will not be discussing nor debating the anti-Israel stance. Pro-Israel advocates cite it to be the sole fax list civilized democratic society in the Middle East, just trying to survive since its formation.

It is the only bastion of fax list freedom in that region, surrounded by radical Islamist states hell-bent on destruction. This is true. There is however another reason to support Israel. One, it seems, very few know. Take heed all you techie liberals for Israel is fast becoming a high-tech mecca (pardon the regional pun). fax list Despite its small size, this country has managed to become a leader in the world of fax list high-tech innovation. In fact, it has the second-highest concentration of Executive Email List high-tech companies in the world, topped only by Silicon Valley in California.

And as California's fax list continues to collapse under the weight of massive tax increases and entitlement debt, it is quite possible Israel may eventually overtake Silicon Valley. Most don't know of the close relationship between Israel and Intel, but the depth of that relationship may be surprising to even those who do. Intel Phone Number List Israel has fax list been responsible for many, if not most, of the processor breakthroughs for Intel, and the Intel Sandy Bridge processor, developed in Israel, was Executive Email List responsible for 40% of Intel's sales worldwide in 2011.