Why Quitting May be the Most Profitable Thing You Do This Year

You can talk all about the mobile phone number list
Jannat12

Why Quitting May be the Most Profitable Thing You Do This Year

Post by Jannat12 »

Why Quitting May be the Most Profitable Thing You Do This Year “I’m not hungry,” I told my grandmother one night at the dinner table. My stomach was in a knot. Food lost its taste a long time ago, but this was the first time in my 28 years that I’d turned down my grandmother’s meatballs. For an Italian grandson, this kind of behavior can get you condemned. I had a blank, vacant stare, but my mind was racing a mile a minute. I was obsessed with my business. More specifically, I was obsessed with finding new customers. What more could I do?

I was already Phone Number List on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. I was guest posting on every marketing blog I could find. I still wasn’t generating enough sales to keep the lights on. I must have bought every damn social media and marketing course on the internet, looking for that one “magic bullet” that was going to turn everything around. I spent hours reading blog posts extracting every idea that I came across and prayed that the next post would have the answer. The more strategies and tactics I tried, the more time I would waste. And the more time I would waste, the more frustrated I would get. Now here I was, in front of the best meatballs on the planet, and they could’ve been overcooked brussel sprouts for all I cared.

Falling into quicksand What if I told you that online marketing was like quicksand? The theory goes something like this: Any company or business owner can set up a blog, a Facebook Page, a Twitter account, and a Linkedin Profile. You go gung ho for a few months and spend hours writing blog posts, leaving comments, and networking. And when you realize you aren’t generating sales, frustration and desperation replace optimism and enthusiasm. It’s like you’re stuck in quicksand. You’re desperately clawing your way out, latching on to every new strategy that comes along. But the more effort you put in the deeper you get, until you’re completely overwhelmed, barely able to breathe, with no chance to succeed. The paradox of choice The good news about quicksand is that there’s a bridge to get across.