Insisting That the Photo Restoration

You can talk all about the mobile phone number list
Ahad

Insisting That the Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

I grew up after the martial law was lifted, and when I was a student, there was no such thing as corporal punishment for speaking Taiwanese in school. Because I used to study in Taipei, Tainan, and Kaohsiung, in my generation (the last college entrance examination), I clearly feel that the students in the south are relatively friendly to the matter of "Taiwan language", maybe it is a more common way of communication in southern families. Everyday, gracious, no fuss. Language Rank and Power Mechanism Once the language rank is formed, if you want to reverse it, you will have to make efforts across generations. After World War II,

the United Kingdom and the United States were at their peak. Since then, English has become an "international language", and the first-class scientific journals are all in English. To be successful, the prerequisite is to be able to write fluent English. The power mechanism of language exists in the subconscious. For example, when we walk on the road and pass a group of yellow people talking in fluent English or fluent in Filipino, Photo Restoration the gap in intuitive feeling at the moment - this is simple and rude, who is "more advanced" and "more civilized". Therefore, it is easy to understand why there is an endless stream of English, American, and Japanese translations in the market, but Southeast Asian languages ​​are extremely rare. Cultural colonization is probably the best way to flip the power of language.

In recent years, K-pop and Korean dramas have captured the global video streaming platforms with their extremely mature and refined appearances, capturing the attention of audiences across regions, cultures, and generations: BTS sings in Grammys, "Parasite Upstream" "Won the Oscar, and the topics of "Descendants of the Sun" and "Crash Landing on Love" were once popular, and both word-of-mouth popularity. Film and television songs were launched in an all-round way, creating a global Korean learning boom. From this, two lines of thinking have emerged. To revitalize the Taiwanese language, should we start with the production of high-quality Taiwanese literary works, but the target audience is relatively elite; or should we devote limited resources to Taiwanese film and television dramas and Taiwanese songs?