Practical Tips for More Impressive Banner Design

You can write here about sell forum
farhadhasan59

Practical Tips for More Impressive Banner Design

Post by farhadhasan59 »

Many moons ago, before becoming a WordStreamer, I applied for an entry-level position at a company that required six (yes, SIX) rounds of interviews. I persevered through the process, miraculously nailing the final interview, and was informed that the only thing standing between me and my dream job was a single PowerPoint presentation. To say I missed the final task would be an Banner Design understatement. My submission was abominable. The story didn't flow, the game had no personality, and it featured clip art (!). hideous slide Of the seven slides I created, this was the one I was most proud of. Sigh. It's not that I didn't give it my all. I spent hours working on my slides. I just had no idea how to create a solid presentation. Fast forward a few years. I have now spoken to my fair share of industry happenings and am proud to report that I have overcome my PowerPoint handicap! So, for those Banner Design of you still struggling to create a halfway decent marketing slideshow, here's my 13-step formula for a rocking marketing presentation: 1.

Take your audience on an emotional roller coaster The vast majority of business-related presentations are terribly boring. Make it your mission to stand out from the crowd and create a memorable presentation that people are talking about for weeks to come! When Banner Design you're pitching on a not-so-sexy topic (er, paid search), it's hard to create a stunning story arc. Alas, it can be done! The key is to take your audience on an emotional roller coaster. We know that people are more likely to interact with ads that stir their emotions. Presentations are the same way - they need a “hook” that draws people in on an emotional level. To achieve this, start by painting a picture of the pain points they are experiencing. Then be the hero who shows them how to alleviate the problem. Oli Gardner, famous for his stunning CRO presentations, religiously follows this formula. It features a Banner Design few doomsday, apocalyptic-style slides and then, once the audience is disappointed enough, it rushes in with some good news. excerpts from oli gardner's presentation A set of slides from Oli Gardner's HeroConf 2014 presentation, I give an idea of ​​your conversion rates.

In fact, Oli once advised me to draw a “presentation path” for all drafts on a whiteboard to identify weaker sections. Now when I finish a draft, I plot each slide. If it presents positive information, I put it above my baseline. If my final chart doesn't show a continuous series of lows followed by highs, I know I have work to do! map my presentation This is what it looks like when I start Banner Design creating my map! 2. The more slides the better People's attention spans are extremely short to begin with, and in conferencing settings it's even worse. Chances are attendees have already seen plenty of presentations that day, their inboxes are stacking up with emails from clients and Banner Design co-workers who don't realize they're out of touch. office and nursing a bad hangover from the welcome reception the night before. .