Often limited is defining

You can write here about sell forum
Rubina9898

Often limited is defining

Post by Rubina9898 »

Other words let's not just write about "what the product is" but rather "what it gives to the customer". We should not assume that the customer knows what a given product feature may mean for him. So let's focus on what customer problems our offer can solve or what value it can bring to their life. To learn about customer needs it is worth using the laddering technique from ladder – a i= Englishladder . Thanks to it we will reach the motivation of the customer purchasing a given type of product.

The first step in thinking about a product which is o the product's features. This is for example an efficient and responsive website. The second level is to determine the benefits Phone Number List for the customer from having a given product. This will be for example "a website that will load faster and will be accessible to users of mobile devices." The third step is to imagine what the customer benefits from the second benefit. These may be more practical values such as "thanks to an efficient website customers will not be discouraged by.

Waiting for the website to load and go to a competitor's website" or "more and more of my customers browse the Internet using mobile devices and they should be able to conveniently use my pages." These can also be somewhat abstract values."thanks to a modern website I will be perceived as more innovative keeping up with trends and modern" or "I will feel better when visiting a website that reflects well on me." All rungs of the ladder Good sales copy should talk about both product features and both types of benefits. T