Entrepreneur is Not to Rely on Luck

You can write here about sell forum
rahman272327232723

Entrepreneur is Not to Rely on Luck

Post by rahman272327232723 »

Facebook was not the first project I developed” “My goal was never just to create a company. A lot of people misunderstand that, as if I don't care about profit or profit or any of those things. But not being just another company means for me to build something that really generates a great change in the world” Jack Dorsey enrolled at the Missouri University of Science and Technology, transferred to New York University, but in almost a tradition among industry leaders, dropped out like Jobs, Zuckerberg and Gates. Dorsey moved to Oakland, California and in 2000 began offering his software through a website, which seems to be the inspiration for what Twitter is today. The 280-character platform demonstrated in its financial report for the first quarter of 2018 that it exceeded analyst expectations.

Dorsey The company directed by Jack Dorsey generated, between January and March of this year, a business SMS Marketing Service of 665 million dollars, which represents a growth of 21 percent compared to the same period but in 2017. “The hardest thing for any entrepreneur is to start” “You have to define a mission, you have to answer a question: 'Why?' 'Why do we want to do this?' If you don't have that answer, you're not on the right mission, it's not good for you, and it won't change the world." “The most important thing you can cultivate as an , but to cultivate the ability to recognize lucky situations when they occur” “Paint on an imaginary canvas what the world would look like with your project in it for the future. If you don't have a clear image, your project needs a new approach” “Make it personal, imagine yourself fighting for your idea every day.

If it excites you, go ahead; if not, consider a new venture” “You have to make every detail perfect, and you have to limit the number of details. And if you pay attention to the smallest things knowing what's important, then everything else takes care of itself." “The world can be changed in 140 characters” “Focus completely on customers, that your product is meaningful to them in their lives. Take a moment of your day, always, and see if you are meeting this goal every day” “Eliminate everything that does not serve you when you are doing your project. We do that at Square: we simplify, we go to the essence of the subject, we constantly edit ourselves, looking for the number one priority of the organization.